Master The Fundamentals of One of The MOST EFFECTIVE Fitness Tools in The World with The Most Experienced Kettlebell Instructor on The Planet, Steve Cotter
- Founder of The International Kettlebell and Fitness Federation Steve Cotter gives you a proper introduction to the fundamentals of kettlebell mastery
- Cotter has over 30 years of experience in fitness and martial arts and has become a household name in the industry, sharing his wealth of knowledge with thousands of enthusiasts around the world
- If you’re new to kettlebells, and looking for world class guidance this is the PERFECT place to begin your journey
- Learn everything you need to know about all of the most important fundamental movements and concepts of kettlebell training with a world renowned instructor
- Explore the crucial details and key training concepts that make the difference between excellent and poor kettlebell training
- Learn how to breath properly, adopt correct posture, programming tips, warm-ups, and more all paired with world class guidance from a legendary kettlebell instructor
- Experienced kettlebell practitioners can use this program to polish and refine their basics, and take their training to the next level
Digital video available for immediate viewing online
Check Out The Trailer!
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
SPECIFIC WARM-UPS: PREPARING THE BODY WITH KETTLEBELL
SINGLE KETTLEBELL FUNDAMENTALS: THE BIG 6
BREAKING DOWN THE CLEAN MOVEMENT
LONG CYCLE CLEAN & JERK
SNATCH - KING AND QUEEN OF KETTLEBELL LIFTS
LOADING THE SQUATS
PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER/15-MINUTE FOLLOW-ALONG KETTLEBELL WORKOUT
Mastering The Fundamentals of Kettlebell by Steve Cotter has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 2 reviews.