Unleash by Kennet Ekelund Waale
Digital video available for immediate viewing online
Benefit From Unprecedented Fitness Results With Coach Kennet Ekelund Waale and His Complete Blueprint For Efficient, Fun, and Joint Friendly Strength Training!
- Learn how to get stronger in a fun and time efficient way without aches and pains, so that you can compliment your grappling and help take your training to the next level!
- Explore 6 months of Done-4-You Training using the 3R framework (Reset, Readiness and Rumble) used by world-class and hobbyist BJJ Athletes!
- Discover more than 16 mini workouts you can do to further customise your needs such as agility, cardio, or injury mitigation!
- Improve your coordination, change of direction and overall maneuverability by following the specific warmups for each phase of training!
- This one-of-a-kind instructional is jam packed with more than 65 in-depth videos for you to learn how to perfectly execute all the exercises in the program, so you can reap all the benefits of strength training.
- Learn to train based on your current level of weightlifting experience, so that you can get the most out of your time spent in the gym and avoid common ouchies (🡨 science-y word, innit?) and nagging injuries experienced by many with the more traditional exercises such as the back squat, barbell deadlift and bench press!
- Add tremendous value to your toolbox by enjoying the 70-page accompanying ebook which teaches you specifics around developing a strong body based on actual science and accredited sources!
Check Out The Trailer!
To successfully execute this program, you must have access to the following pieces of equipment:
- External resistance such as kettlebells and/or dumbbells
- Resistance bands and/or cables
- A box/chair/bench of some kind which is approximately knee height
- A yoga block and/or ball of some kind (i.e., soccer or basketball)
- A timer (i.e., stopwatch and/or phone)
The program is delivered via the BJJ Fanatics website and is available in the application, however, the program file itself is delivered via .excel format. Buyers are therefore advised to have access to Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel or other software which can open this file format.
So, What's On The Series?
Warm Up Sequences - Warm Up Phase 1
Warm Up Phase 2
Warm Up Phase 3 And 4
Lower Body Exercises - Trx Squat With Heels Elevated
Cable Zercher Squat With Heels Elevated
Plate Reach Squat With Heels Elevated
Db Goblet Squat With Heels Elevated And Band Around Knees 60 Degrees
Db Goblet Squat With Heels Elevated And Band Around Knees 90 Degrees
Kb Front Rack Heel Elevated Squat
Bodyweight And Goblet Staggered Stance Squat To Box
Landmine Squat With Heel Elevated
Reverse Banded Knee Extensions
Cable Zercher Ssq With Front Heel Elevated
Cable Assisted Ssq With Contralateral Load
Cable Assisted Ssq With Ipsilateral Load
Cable Assisted Ssq With Bilateral Load
Ssq With Band Pulling Knee Outwards
Ssq With Band Pulling Knee Inwards
Wall Referenced Ssq With Contralateral Reach Or Load
Step Up With Cross-Connect
Cable Step Down
Single Leg Squat To Box
Suspension Hamstring Curls With Yoga Block/Ball
Elevated Kb Deadlift
Valslide Curl - Down Only
Valslide Curl - Full Range
Single Leg Rdl With Medicine Ball
Internal Rotation Deadlift
Wall Referenced Single Leg Deadlift
Bilateral Chaos Kickstand Deadlift
Foot Elevated Side Goblet Squat
Side Kickstand Deadlift With Foot Elevated
Seated Deadlift And Seated Goodmornings
Suspension Strap Rows With Two Arms, Off-Set Rows And Single Arm Rows
Upper Body Exercises - 90-90 Trx Row
Half Kneeling One Arm Pulldown
Trx Rows With Legs On Bench
Db Tripod Row
Single Leg Hip Thrust
Half And Tall Kneeling Landmine Presses
Push Ups And Hand Elevated Push Ups
Push Ups With Foot Elevation
Push Ups With Band
2-Arm Bridge Presses, 1-Arm Bridge Press And Alternating Bridge Presses
Staggered Stance Cable Press
Half And Tall Kneeling Cable Presses
Reset And Mini Workout Exercises - Broad Jumps And Broad Jumps With Band
Continuous Broad Jumps
Lateral Bounds And Forward Jumps
Continuous Lateral Bounds
Rock Jumps And Single Leg Rock Jumps
Seated Box Jumps
2:1 Landing Drill
Off-Step Landing Drill
Lateral Off-Step Landing Drill
Counter Movement Jumps
Medicine Ball Power Slams
Medicine Ball Rotational Slams
Two And Single Legged Pogos
Single Leg Hop With Calf Pick Up
Single Leg Hop With Knee Pick Up
Continuous Single Leg Hops
Neck Rotations And Wrestler
Hip Internal Rotations With Block
Hip Abductions With Strap And Hip Adduction With Block
90-90 Hamstring Lift Off
Posterior Mediastinal Breathing
Short, Medium And Long Lever Copenhagen Planks
Sidelying Hip Adduction With Band
Half And Tall Kneeling Cable Lifts