Explosive Movements For Legs by Dante Leon
Digital video available for immediate viewing online
Dante Leon Shares His Blueprint To Develop Conditioning, Strength, And Explosiveness Specifically Designed To Increase Performance On The Mat!
- Leon is a world-class grappler, multiple time world champion, and credits his off-the-mat training for much of his success.
- This 3-part series breaks down the most effective exercises for increasing the overall ability of your legs.
- Dante designed his program from the ground up with Jiu-Jitsu in mind.
- Extend the lactic threshold of your legs and overall conditioning on the mat.
- Learn an extensive list of exercises including deadlifts, squats, sled pushes, carries, and countless variations for each!
Develop Explosive Strength And Conditioning With Top-Tier Grappler Dante Leon And His 3-Part Series Explosive Movements For Legs!
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Dante Leon is back again with another top-tier instructional, this time dedicated to building on-the-mat performance with explosive movements in the weight room! While much of our Jiu-Jitsu progress is done on the mat, taking it to the next level will require some time in the gym. However, traditional fitness and workout routines don’t quite cut it for Jiu-Jitsu. This is where world-class grappler and multiple time world champ Dante Leon comes in.
Explosive Movements For Legs is a 3-part instructional designed to give you a clear-cut program on building explosive strength and next-level conditioning. Dante takes the routine far beyond traditional fitness routines by showing how to use chains, exercise bands and more to push classic lifts like the squat and deadlift to a whole new level of effectiveness. With these adaptations the application to Jiu-Jitsu is much more specific and geared towards increasing your performance on-the-mat.