The Russian kettlebell is the answer to all your strength and conditioning questions—when wielded skillfully and with expert programming by #1 authority Pavel Tsatsouline:
- The Swing—for “hips and grips”
- The Get-Up—“No-one could hold me down” plus bullet-proof shoulders
- The Clean-and-Jerk—for ruthless endurance
- Russian AGT programming—the gold medal alternative to mindless “smokers”
Digital video available for immediate viewing online
|Experience Level||Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced|
|Category||Strength / Athletic Performance|
Get into Your Best Fighting Shape
What Will You Learn?You do not have to be a fighter to train like one.
Elite fighters are known for their explosive power, crushing grip, bullet-proof abs, ruthless endurance, and single digit bodyfat. Only one training tool can deliver it all in one tight package
—the Russian kettlebell.
We invited the #1 expert, Pavel Tsatsouline who started the kettlebell revolution, to design an aggressive minimalist program for our black belts—and now we make it available to you.
Learn the highest yield exercises and revolutionary programming:
The Swing—develop powerful glutes and incinerate fat
The Get-Up—build resilient shoulders and bullet-proof abs
The Clean-and-Jerk—mold a rugged back and legs that never quit
Gold medal Russian anti-glycolytic programming—unlike anything you have seen
Get more from your training than you give—increase your energy instead of draining it with “metcons” and “smokers”
“Plug-and-play”—waste no mental bandwidth deciding what to do today
Kettlebells StrongFirst. Get ready for the fights of your life.
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- A 50,000' VIEW OF STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING:GPP VS. SSP;SPPI AND SPP2
- WHY KETTLEBELLS
- PART I: BEGINNER TO INTERMEDIATE
- BREATH MASTERY
- POWER BREATHING
- "BREATHING BEHIND THE SHIELD"
- FRACTIONAL BREATHING FOR SWINGS AND EMERGENCY RECOVERY
- "DARTH VADER BREATHING"
- TALK TEST
- ALWAYS LOADED: KETTLEBELL TRAINING SAFETY
- GOBLET SQUAT
- STRONGFIRST BRIDGE
- HIP HINGE
- SHORT STOP DRILL
- "FAST & LOOSE"
- TOWEL SWING
- TWO-ARM SWING
- ONE-ARM SWING
- GET-UP WITH SHOULDER ROTATIONS
- GET-UP WITH PRESSES
- BASIC TRAINING PRINCIPLES AND KEY POINTS
- STRENGTH IS THE MASTER QUALITY
- STRENGTH, ENDURANCE, AND OTHER PHYSICAL QUALITIES ARE SKILLS
- LIFT HEAVY, NOT HARD
- AEROBIC ENDURANCE IS SUPERIOR TO ACID TOLERANCE. ENTER "STRENGTH AEROBICS"
- UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TRAINING AND PEAKING
- VARIETY IS OVERRATED
- PROGRAMMING: FROM BEGINNER TO ADVANCE
- WHAT IF I AM NOT A GRAPPLER?
- SINGLE CLEAN
- DOUBLE CLEAN
- DOUBLE FRONT SQUAT
- OVERHEAD MOBILITY AND STABILITY
- DOUBLE MILITARY PRESS
- RIB GRAB
- PULLUP BAR DRILLS
- LOCKOUT STRETCH WITH ONE OR TWO KETTLEBELLS
- PUSH PRESS
- SINGLE LONG PUSH PRESS
- SINGLE PUSH PRESS
- DOUBLE LONG PUSH PRESS
- DOUBLE PUSH PRESS
- SINGLE JERK
- SINGLE LONG CYCLE
- DOUBLE JERK
- DOUBLE LONG CYCLE