Cut Through The Nonsense Of Today’s Fat Loss FADS. Fitness Guru Jordan Syatt Lays Out The Blueprint For A Scientifically Driven, Easy-to-follow Program That Will Lead To Results.-PRODUCT INCLUDES VIDEO & E-BOOK
- Breakdown common myths about Protein, and find out how it can make THE difference in your fitness routine.
- Understand how to stay full, with healthy foods that keep your body adequately fueled.
- Learn to structure calories in a way that doesn’t have you counting calories every meal.
- Jordan’s meal plan is perfect for people who have trouble losing weight or staying consistent to a routine.
- NO MORE MESSING AROUND! Jordan Syatt’s non-filtered approach tells it like it is!
Digital video available for immediate viewing online - Includes E-Book
Cut Through The Nonsense Of Today’s Fat Loss FADS. Fitness Guru Jordan Syatt Lays Out The Blueprint For A Scientifically Driven, Easy-to-Follow Program That Will Lead To Results
What Will You Learn?
The rigors of fitness can be challenging for people of ALL walks of life. One major downfall is not being truthful with yourself. No BS Fat Loss is a 4-part series and E-Book dedicated to cutting through the nonsense of most nutrition. Jordan Syatt is a fitness expert and motivational maestro. His series is perfect for folks who appreciate a direct approach that focuses on the facts.
Dispel Some of Nutrition's Biggest Myths
Change your perspective on nutrition and diets by understanding practical information that anyone can use. Keep it simple. Nutrition can be a complex topic that many people can’t make sense of. Jordan changes that by explaining everything in a way that is simple, easy-to-follow, and PRACTICAL.
Jordan lays out a complete system to fitness. No BS Fat Loss covers everything from macronutrients, meal plans, motivation, and smashing through plateaus. One major component that Jordan discusses the Myths behind Protein. There are many misconceptions with Protein consumption that he puts to rest. Use this valuable lesson to jumpstart your fat loss, and don’t worry about being “too bulky”!
Calorie Deficit is not something people typically want to hear when it comes to fat loss. No BS Fat Loss covers this complex concept in a way that ANYONE can follow and use in their own diet. Jordan lays out a meal plan that allows you to feel full, stay fueled, and burn Fat. Take advantage of the Protein-Metabolic advantage and keep your body in the right state to burn fat instead of lean muscle!
Check out what No BS Fat Loss has to offer below!
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- Practical Information
- All Calories Created Equal
- Protein - Metabolic Advantage
- 3 Common Myths About Protein.
- 1 You Can Only Absorb A Certain Amount
- 2nd Myth Protein Makes You Bulky
- 3rd Myth Protein Is Bad For Your Kidneys
- Carbs and Fats
- Goal Body Weight
- How Much Protein To Eat Formula
- Meal Frequency - Myths and Facts
- Structure Cal Defciit
- Caloric Cycling
- Caloric Cycling Split
- Weekend Warrior
- The 5:2
- Carb Cycling
- Fat Loss Without Counting Calories
- Tracking Your Weight
- Body Measurements
- How To Stay Consistent
- How To Get Protein In The Diet
- Favorite Protein Sources
- 9 Foods To Make Up Large Portion Of Diet
- How To Stay Full
So, What Does It Cost?